When utilising the Engagement Groups please keep in mind:
- Users must follow admin:
Gwen @loveauntyamy (Manager) – www.instagram.com/loveauntyamy
Isabelle @glitterandgluedesigns – www.instagram.com/glitterandgluedesigns
Em – @stilettos_and_bricks – www.instagram.com/stilettos_and_bricks
Cecilia – @cectimmartist – www.instagram.com/cectimmartist
- All accounts must be based in Australia or New Zealand.
- Users must update their display names to First name = Name, Surname = Instagram Handle
- You must include a comment advising with account the dropped link relates to if you have two handles in your name OR it belongs to another account.
- One post, per account, per drop.
- Please X out previews before sharing links.
- Posts can only be shared during allocated Drop Times.
- Any post shared outside of drop times, to the minute will be deleted.
- Feature posts can be shared but are limited to one per week per account. Comments and/or likes must be returned from the account you normally drop for. In no other circumstances can likes be returned from an account that the dropped link isn’t for.
- Comments must be a minimum of 5 words (not including emojis).
- Only engage with posts shared in the drop you share a post in.
- Engagement on posts must be completed within an hour of the drop closing.
- Admin are exempt from mandatory engagement at their discretion to allow time to complete checks for drop compliance.
- Yes, you can share posts from multiple Instagram accounts but you must return likes & comments for all posts from both accounts.
- Yes, you can share a post over multiple groups – but you must put a note with your link to let everyone know where else it’s been shared.
- Yes, you can share a post from an earlier drop, but you must let people know which previous drop it was shared in.
- Yes, you can share loop/giveaway posts, but only for the launch.
- Yes, paid advertisements are ok to share.
- You cannot use inactive accounts to participate in these groups.
- Please do not chat in drop groups – that’s why we have the chat group.
Engagement Groups are regulated by a 3 strike policy. Users not following the rules may be issued with a warning/strike. 3 strikes and the user will be removed & banned from the group.
Engagement Groups have a strict zero tolerance to bullying policy. Anyone found to be guilty of bullying by AH admin will be instantly removed and banned from all groups.